Enjoy a Brilliant Private Teen Shopping Tour in Paris!
There’s nothing quite so exciting as being a teenager in Paris, one of the world’s most fascinating and inspiring fashion-led cities. This tour is absolutely perfect for the fashion curious, those in search of fine clothing, bargain hunters, and of course dedicated fashionistas.
Spend time with me and you’re guaranteed to go home laden with the funkiest, trendiest Parisian outfits, clothes that your friends will envy, as well as stunning accessories… all rich in that unique, cool, unmistakeably French style.
Welcome to my world – I’m Linda, your Personal Shopper and Stylist in Paris
With my expert support you’ll discover clothing that suits your fashion style, your coloring, your body shape and lifestyle perfectly, leaving you feeling a million dollars.
- Track down those Parisian must-have additions to your wardrobe, and make this season’s hot trends work hard for you – all within your budget
- Discover some of the city’s most famous boutiques plus lots of fabulous hidden treasures known only to Parisian locals!
- Explore charming historical neighborhoods
- Experience sophisticated Parisian culture to the full
The practical side of your private Paris shopping tour for teens
Are you ready to look and feel wonderful? Here’s what you need to know:
- 2 hours costs 140 Euros per person
- Pay quickly and easily with PayPal, including an extra 15 Euro PayPal fee
- Parents are more than welcome to come along – no extra charge
- All my tours are walking tours, so wear shoes you can walk comfortably in
- I’ll give you the details of where we’ll meet immediately upon booking
- If you’d like to arrange a longer tour or group tour, that’s great – just ask
- Tours are not refundable but can be re-scheduled according to availability
Click here to book now or contact me to ask questions – I’ll be delighted to hear from you.
” Linda helped make Chloe’s wish to have a personal shopping trip in Paris a fantastic reality. She went above and beyond her brief to find amazing clothes and take Chloe to boutiques that we would never have found without her help. She put such thought into Chloe’s wish and helped her to regain her confidence following her battle with cancer.”
Dawn Ellis | Wishgranting Co-ordinator